The Baker McKenzie “Compensation Connection” Blog covers recent legal and tax developments, emerging trends and other interesting tidbits in the world of executive compensation and employee benefits. We provide updates, insight and commentary on changes in the laws impacting equity and incentive plans, deferred compensation plans, pension and welfare plans and other compensation arrangements. Subscribe to the “Compensation Connection” Blog today to stay on top of key compensation developments and resulting best practices.
- Understanding the Impact of the New US Stock Buyback Excise Tax on Stock-Based Compensation
- Practical Considerations When Addressing New DOJ Compensation Incentives and Clawbacks Program
- SEC Issues Guidance on Pay Versus Performance Disclosure Rules
- I make employees sign non-competes. Should I panic due to the proposed FTC rule?
- Implications of SEC’s Final 10b5-1 Rules for Equity and Benefit Plans
- Updated ISS Equity Plan FAQs for the 2023 Proxy Season
- Secure Act 2.0 Brings Changes for Retirement Plans
- SEC Releases Final Rule on Clawback of Incentive Compensation